Ostello Bello, winner of the Best Italian Hostel Hoscar by Hostelworld, is located in the heart of Milan, in via Medici 4, within walking distance to the city’s main attractions: Piazza Duomo, the shopping district, the nightlife areas of Colonne di San Lorenzo and Navigli and some of the best vintage shops.
Via Medici is one of the few Medieval streets which survived the wars. Ancient Roman walls still run under the street surface. Thanks to its strategic position in the lively district of Porta Ticinese you’ll have a unique hosting experience, made even more special by a whole range of events held in the hostel: from the evening tradition of “aperitivo”, enjoyed by locals and travelers alike, to the brunch on weekends.
Ostello Bello Grande, winner of the Best Large Hostel Worldwide and Most Popular Hostel in Milan Hoscars by Hostelworld, is just 100 metres away from Milan Central Railway Station, the final destination for all travelers and a strategic location for local mobility. All historical attractions can be easily reached thanks to the subway lines in Central Railway Station. Piazza Duomo and the new trending areas of the city, such as Garibaldi and Isola district, are within walking distance.
Ostello Bello Grande also offers a whole set of events inside its structure, from the evening local tradition of “aperitivo”, enjoyed by locals and travelers alike, to the brunch on weekends.
Via Medici, 4, 20123 Milano MI (Ostello Bello)
Via Roberto Lepetit, 33, 20124 Milano MI (Ostello Bello Grande)
- 10% Discount on standard prices on the website, valid just through direct bookings via email or phone (not through other websites like Booking or Hostelworld)
- Email with a scan/pic of ESNcard needs to be sent
Prices always include:
- Free Open WiFi in every room and common area
- Buffet breakfast between 7:30 and 12:00 (including: cereals, muesli, fresh fruit, eggs, yogurt, jams, nutella, bread, fruit juices, milk, butter, honey, coldcuts etc)
- Welcome drink (pint of beer, glass of wine, coffee, cappuccino, fruit juices, beverages, spritz ...) and a pasta dish offered for those arriving at lunch or dinner time
- Buffet dinner through the typical Italian Aperitivo, between 7pm and 9pm
- Reception open 24h/24
- American coffee, tea and Mate always available for FREE for the guests, 24h/24
- Usage of a kitchen available for guests with daily food restock (pasta, rice, vegetables, fruits, yogurt, meat, eggs, cheese, marmelade, desserts and candies, fruit juices, sauces, spices, cereals and much more according to each day...)
- 2 terraces with hammocks, vegetable garden and barbecue
- Padlocks for rent to close the box under the bed
- FREE lockers
- FREE safe-deposit box at the reception
- FREE luggage deposit for pre check-in and post check-out
- Sheets and covers directly on the bed
- Towels by demand at check-in, without any extra charge
- FREE ear plugs by demand at check-in
- Tourist tax and iva included in the price of stay
In case of cancellation, notify the hostel at least 7 days in advance; Otherwise, the price of the first night will be charged on the credit card